Why Should I use
a Pet Sitter?
There are several advantages to using a pet sitter, including:
- Your pets remain in the comfort and security of their own home.
- Your pets avoid 'travel trauma', going to and from a kennel, and also there is limited risk of exposure to illness from other animals.
- We will follow your pets' customary diet and exercise routines, and also give personalized attention to any special needs they have.
- You won't be inconvenienced by having to transport your pets to a boarding facility, or feel you are imposing on a friend, relative or neighbor to take care of your pets.
- You can travel with confidence that your pets are in the hands of competent professionals who take their job and responsibilities very seriously.
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your home is secure, and we can alter lights or adjust drapes, as well as make sure all appliances are turned off and doors locked. Other services such as watering plants, bringing in the mail, packages and newspaper are also offered.
- Your home retains a 'lived in' look to deter crime.
- Pet sitting can be less costly than boarding, especially when multiple pets are involved.
- Your pets will receive specialized care and personal attention by caring professional who truly love animals and will lavish their affections on!